Click Resources to view enlarged.
- RESP for Families: The EYT is encouraging families to take advantage of their child’s $1,200 B.C. Training and Education Savings Grant (BCTESG), available to all B.C. kids, and the Canada Learning Bond for eligible kids.
- Only 15% of eligible families had received the BCTESG as of June!
- This year, 255 000 children across B.C. are or will become eligible to receive the $1,200 BCTESG.
- Kids with some savings are more likely to graduate from high school and 50% more likely to pursue a post-secondary education.
- Kids from modest income families with savings of $500 are 4 times more likely to graduate from post-secondary school.
Credit Unions of BC and Success By 6 resources
Success By 6 has recently completed a resource package in partnership with Credit Unions of BC. These resources have been distributed to all Credit Unions in BC and are available here as well.
- “Free Money for RESPs Information Guide for Families” – this one page document provides the key information for families and directs to a number of sources where they can find out more and start their application.
Click RESPs For Families for more information.